I started this to basically write about my adventures. I’m not claiming they’re interesting, or even worth writing down, but everybody else does it right? Here’s some random facts about me:
- I’m in University currently, in the Faculty of Education.
- I’m proud of every single one of my accomplishments, big and small.
- I want to be a gym teacher.
- Yes, I’m insane.
- I want to go to the Olympics someday.
- I’ve been riding horses for almost 12 years now.
- Being on Team Canada/competing internationally is my ultimate goal in life.
- My bucket list probably would go on for days.
- I’m an athlete. I love every sport, and playing every sport.
- I push myself, and others to do their very best in every aspect of life.
- I love musicals.
- I want to live in one.
- I love working with people, and helping them realize their potential.
- Every once in a while I go crazy, well, extra crazy. My friends can vouch for that.
- I’m good at injuring myself.
- My heroes are my athletic therapists. Actually. Best people ever.
- I’m not entirely sure why I made this blog.
- I like taking pictures, and being in pictures.
- I adore meeting new people!
- My friends and mentors are what keep me going every single day.
This is a good place to stop with random facts.
I don’t care if anybody reads this. It’s basically just somewhere for me to rant and not have to take up hours of my best friends time ranting to them. Though I do love that they will put up with it. I’m a ranter. I’m kinda like a info-mercial. BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
I’m kidding, there isn’t right now. I’m done.